Will this ever come to Android?
A downloadable game for Windows
Numgeon is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced casual clicker RPG.
Click your way through the darkest dungeons with your mighty heroes!
Slay the monsters, collect gold and gain new upgrades as you progress. Are your fast fingers ready?
Click on the numbers in a numerical order, and as fast as possible! Each successful click will hit and damage your enemy. If you're fast enough you can make a ''combo''. Red numbers refills your Magic.
Magic allows you to use special skill for your chosen class. If your magic points are full, you can use your skill. To use special skill, simply just click on the right mouse button or press SPACE.
- A excellent coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
- Easy to play, hard to beat!
- Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
- Choose from 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities.
- Discover the lands of Numgeon from the Sewers, through the Monastery and beyond!
- Click your way to defeat powerful monsters.
- Gain new upgrades as you progress.
- Unlock new heroes, color palettes or game modes.
- Unique retro pixel-art graphics.
- Great music by Kevin MacLeod.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.69 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update Patch Notes - January 22, 201930 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As far as i ve watched the trailer, it has great visual harmony and simple gameplay for spending your timebreaks nicely. Aditionally i loved that soundtrack. Great job!
Great work! This is a lot of fun. I love the unlockables and the gameplay is simple and rewarding. Would love to see a MacOS version!
Nice job dude!
Whooo! Congrats on release.
Congrats on Itch launch! Glad to see it here :D