A downloadable game for Windows
Meow 'n' Dash is a tiny, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game.
Play as one of the adorable kittens and clear stages by turning all the yarn balls to the same color by pushing them against each other.
Clear stages by turning all the yarn balls to the same color by pushing them with a kitty against each other.
The slower yarn ball takes the color of the faster yarn ball.
Beware of the black yarn balls, you don't get any points from them.
Sounds easy? YES! but... you have only 90 sec.
Arrow keys or D-pad = MOVE
"X" key or A button = DASH (Holding for approximately 1 seconds)
"C" key or B button = MEOW
"P" key or START button = Pause
Turning a yarn ball to another color = 1 point (not including the black yarn balls)
You also get 10, 20 or 30 extra seconds bonus (depend on difficulty) from every stage you clear.
- A excellent Family friendly coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay for 1-2 Players
- Infinite replayability as you chase ever higher scores!
- Choose from 7 unlockable adorable kittens! (Murky, Frosty, Cheeto, Inky, Elvira, Caspar or Robocat Giskard)
- 3 game modes: Classic , Zen or Versus
- Plenty of delicious bonus fish to eat.
- Cute retro pixel-art graphics
- Great music by Kevin MacLeod.
- Full Xbox 360 controller support
- Includes Steam Achievements
Warning: This game contains a lot of cats! (=•́ܫ•̀=)
|Updated||19 days ago|
|Published||22 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Casual, cats, Cute, Local multiplayer, Physics, Pixel Art, Relaxing, Score Attack|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update Patch Notes - September 27, 202119 days ago